1. Eligibility. The Documentruth Challenge is open to all students majoring in film and recent graduate’s across the world.
2. Entry. Our competitions are free to enter and you can register by clicking.
3. All costs associated with the production of the Entry are solely the responsibility of the Entrant
4. If any group of individuals elects to collaborate on an Entry, they are required to designate one (1) person as the agent of the group and agree to accept the prize on behalf of the group. Neither Documentruth nor any of the Challenge Parties are liable for any disputes between collaborators arising out of or related to the Challenge.
5. The documentary must be between 5 and 10 minutes in length. End credits, do not count towards the time limit for your documentary.
6. Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of Documentruth and without any compensation from Documentruth grant permission to Documentruth to use their names, likenesses and entries for promotional purposes related to Documentruth and its activities. By submitting an entry, entrants (i) represent that their entries constitute original works of creativity that do not violate the property rights of any other person, and (ii) grant Documentruth the right to exhibit, distribute, televise and otherwise use the entries in various media. Additionally. Entrants agrees to the Official Rules, and further agrees to indemnify and hold Documentruth, Challenge Parties and their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Challenge Indemnitees'”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Challenge Indemnitees due to or arising out of the Entrant’s Entry materials in this Challenge.
5.Judging. The documentary with the most votes wins
6. Students must complete the online Registry Form by (Create a Profile) and then (Upload Films) documentaries through the website. Please make sure that your finished documentaries are under 1.5gb in size and that it is following video format: .MP4
7. Entries must be successfully uploaded by midnight at the end of the day on the assigned starting competition date. (No competition currently taking place)
8. WINNERS. Winners will be posted online at www.documentruth.com and will receive their prize money through PayPal.